Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Little Tom Sawyer

I decided the kids needed to do a little more around the house so today I assigned Alex to clean the windows. He seemed really excited to do it and was doing a really good job. He's favorite part of cleaning is spraying the window. I have to remind him a few times that he also needs to wipe the window and clean it. Well, he's pretty smart cause when I came back to see his progress on the window, he was spraying it and he'd gotten Annie to do the wiping and cleaning part... and they both had a blast doing it.

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

That's too cute! I need to start making my kids do more around the house.
(sigh) But I confess, its MORE work sometimes to let them "work". Usually it takes 10 times longer and ends up being a very messy "clean-up" job.
But I need to try....