Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love my Annie

This morning I had a few minutes with just my Annie. She was just being silly. I can't believe all the progress in her speech. I was poking her in the neck and she clearly said, "Mommy, no tickle my neck." So I tickled her tummy; "Mommy, no tickle my tummy." Then I tickled her toes; "Mommy, no tickle my feet." We went through every body part I could tickle. Sometimes, with my second baby, I forget to have lots of one on one time. This morning, as silly as it was, was priceless.

4 comments:

V said...

What a beautiful picture! I love that it's B&W and I love the texture of the blanket/rug/carpet but most of all I love her cute little face!

Jones said...

So cute! She really is a doll.

Traci said...

She is so cute!

E said...

I can't wait to squeeze her on Saturday!!! I also can't wait for next year when I can have some one on one with Isaac. That is why I love preschool so much. Not just for what it does for the kids going,b ut that I get time with the kids at home!