I love it that my Annie loves babies. We've had babies over everyday this week and she insists on helping. She wants to feed the babies, change their diapers, play with them, and give them pacifiers. She hasn't figured out how to change a diaper yet, but she begs to try whenever it needs to be done. Anyway, I love this picture cause Baby E is only 3 lbs lighter then Annie and not much shorter, but Annie insisted that she get to feed her anyway. I can't wait to see what kind of big sister she'll be someday.
4 comments:
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF ANNIE!! She is soooooo cute. Gosh I miss her and I just saw her today!
Ya know, if Annie & Bradshaw got married (SMILE) they would be quite the nurturing pair.
Sorry, but Annie is already promised :) My little guy needs a gentle wife! Emma has thsi look like why are you helping me? AAAAHHH I miss that little bug!
I love this picture!!! Thanks again for your help last week!!!
HAHA! That's such a great picture of her feeding the baby. Wow.
Post a Comment