Friday, September 4, 2009

Annie's Day

Happy Birthday my Annie! I can't believe she's TWO! There's a hundred reasons that I love her, but here are just a few. She's such a sweetie pie. Annie is a people person. She's quick to have a conversation with a total stranger, but still has her list of favorite people. She's a whiz on the internet, she takes care of her brother, she helps me when I need her, and she loves baths. She'll do anything for a lollipop, she is learning to talk more and more everyday, she's very cuddly, she wakes up happy, and she's very polite. She can count to 39. She can get herself dressed, but prefers to walk around naked, she listens well, and she likes dogs as much as I do. She's a great singer and she loves to dance. She makes me smile everyday, and I'm so glad that I get to be her mommy.

5 comments:

millerjk said...

Happy, happy Birthday sweet Annie!

Marcy said...

happy birthday.

Bonnie said...

Wow, it has already been two years! Happy Birthday we can't wait to see you:)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Annie!!!

E said...

Love you my Annie Bug, I can't believe I missed your day, but know that I love you ton's and can't WAIT to see you soon!