Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Non-Obnoxious One

I don't know what triggers certain behaviors in children, but there had to have been some event that caused my three year old to go from a sweet little boy to a pain in the butt! In the last few days he's started flat out ignoring me, tormenting his sister, and disobeying left and right. As a result, he's been spending more time in his room and less time enjoying life which is why I really don't have many fun pictures of him right now. So here's my cute Annie; I hope it's a long time before she enters this stage. She's been so much fun lately. She's really mastered complete sentences and she loves playing pretend. I've been taking the time to have real one on one conversations with her lately and loving every second.

2 comments:

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

Love the bath picture!

Of course, our sweet little girls will disappear for a couple of years, but they should return, right?

Kellie Miller said...

Love the pictures...but sorry to say the sweetness will disappear, at least for a bit!