Monday, September 21, 2009
The Next Big Adventure
We need to put in a 26 linear foot fence to separate my front yard from the back. Mostly it's just to give me ability to lock up the kids in the back. I had a few fence builders come out and give me estimates on how much it would cost to just let someone else build it. The numbers came back entirely too high. So it looks like I will be building my own fence. The big problem with that is that there are a bunch of roots growing right where we need to dig. But I hope a reciprocating saw will cut through the roots and make digging a little easier. Both my parents can poke a shovel into the ground and instantly a perfectly square deep hole is created. Shaun and I don't have this talent at all so it should be interesting to see how long it takes us to dig fence post holes. We have no idea what we are doing but I hope that google will come to the rescue once more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When you are done with your house, will you make me a house? You are amazing!
Post a Comment