Sunday, September 13, 2009

Checking out the Neighborhood

Today I didn't pick up a paint brush or unpack anything so after nap time we drove around the neighborhood to see what was nearby. We found a park not too far away from our house. I'm so glad that there is something nearby cause I had thought there was nothing. It ended up being a cute park with a toddler play area and one for a little older kid. Annie and Alex needed a little bit of normality and Shaun and I needed some downtime.
I normally like to post pictures of my kids looking cute and getting along, but something about this picture is just funny to me and I had to include it. It's Annie getting mad at Alex for sitting next to her on the slide and Alex crying because she pinched him for it. Not two minutes later they were playing nice again like best friends.

2 comments:

millerjk said...

Yeah for close parks! I love the picture of Alex and Annie screaming. Sometimes that is REAL life!

Traci said...

I absolutely love the picture of Alex and Annie getting frustrated with each other. Their expressions are so great!