I first discovered Ikea when we moved from Utah to Virginia. I'd never heard of it before then but soon discovered that it was a magical world filled with cheap furniture that was easy to take home. Erica was the first one to introduce me to the cafe there, and we were hooked. While in Alexandria, going to Ikea was a once in a great while occurrence. But now that we only live a couple miles away, we've starting going more often. Alex and Annie love their dollar breakfasts and playing in the kid's play area. Almost daily I get the request to go to Ikea since we drop off Shaun only a few hundred feet away and the huge blue building with yellow letters in hard to miss.
Well, this weekend Ikea had a special where you could get the meatball special for a dollar! Thanks Erica for passing that on. We met the Snows and had very cheap dinner, the 9 of us ate for $16, that's with dessert and drinks! We love Ikea!
1 comment:
My love for IKEA grew in Russia. A little piece of heaven. Try their frozen meatballs!
Post a Comment