Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

Today Annie came out of her room dressed in just shoes and socks and a diaper.

Annie: "I'm going to Home Depot. I'll be back in while."
Me: "What are you getting there."
Annie: "Sticks, lots of sticks."
I guess you know you've been spending a lot of time at home depot when your two year old incorporates it into her imagination. Or maybe you know you've spent too much time there cause everyone knows your name and asks what your next projects are, and where your kids are if you go without them.

3 comments:

Rich and Luz Stearns said...

That's SO sweet. I love Annie :)

Kellie Miller said...

That is so funny! But think of all the things she is learning by watching you work on the house! I want to see what Annie builds...

Jones said...

Love it! Liam still calls it the "Handy Manny" store. I can't wait to have more excuses to go--let me know if you need any help with your projects, I'd love to help out and learn from you!