Sunday, October 26, 2008

Aunt Sheri and Hunter

My little sister, Sheri, and her baby, Hunter, came to visit us this week. It's been fun to watch the kids all play so nicely together. You can tell that they are all cousins. Hunter is enjoying exploring every nook and cranny of my apartment, and Alex is doing pretty good about sharing. I think Annie just likes to have someone else to play with. Our biggest challenge has been trying to get all three car seats in the back of my little car. We had to pull back out the infant seat for Annie, but she doesn't seem to mind. She gets to watch the boys while she drives. I do have to make sure she isn't wearing any extra layers on or I can't get her buckled in.
With three kids, one of which is a runner, we took the kids to a wonderful park that has a fence all the way around. They got to run and play to their hearts delight and we didn't have to go chasing anyone for a little bit. I know we'll be returning to that park again soon.
It's also fun to stay up way too late and chat with Sheri about complete randomness. She is hilarious!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

New photo editing program? Cute kiddies!

pennylutz said...

No, I'm just learning more about Photoshop!

simplyso said...

This is my grandbaby too!!!! All three of them are cute....hhmmmm, what's the common denominator here....????? Oh yea, ME!!! LOL

(Actually, they did get all my cuteness. I know because mines all gone!!!)