
Our kids wake up at almost exactly 6:45 every morning. They have a nightlight in their room that turns on at that time, signaling that if they want to get up, they can. The two of them are a very reliable alarm clock. We have 8 o'clock church so when our electronic alarm went off this morning, we knew we needed to get up...but then the kids were going to be in any minute, so we closed our eyes for just one more minute. Then Alex came in to cuddle, and Annie got in our bed to nurse so I closed my eyes again. Before we knew it, it was 8:30; too late for church so I closed my eyes again. We ended up just watching a session of conference that we'd not seen yet. I know we should have gotten up, but all in all it was kind of a fun Sunday morning. I love the look the kids have when they first wake up.
2 comments:
Cute pictures. I especially like the one of Annie, because it is lined up with the picture of the 3 of you and you can see how much hair she's grown!
That is SOO cute!
Post a Comment