
I don't go to playgroup all the time, but today everything was in order. Annie took her morning nap early, and I didn't have anything else planned. However, I got lost twice and it took me a half hour longer to get to the farm then I had planned. I think it was worth it though. We saw cows and chickens, ducks, geese, and a big pig. They also had a few horses. Alex tried his hand at feeding the horses some hay that was laying around. I don't think he was really confident that they wouldn't bite him. Annie wasn't interested in petting them either, but we'll give her a little time to get bigger. I'm just glad the kids had some time outdoors. We go outside to play everyday, but this was wide open spaces and lots of germs to strengthen their immune systems with. It was fun for me to talk to other moms, too. And I found out that some one's child is going through the same funny stage that Alex is. When Alex doesn't know what to say or is trying to be funny, he says, "Corn." We have no idea where he got this. The other little kid says, "Doorknob." Where do they pick this stuff up? Anyway, I think we will definitely visit this farm again.

2 comments:
Sounds fun, we'll have to go sometime:)
How fun! I am totally loving all your pictures, not just on this post, but all the pictures. They are sooo good! I love Annie's outfit...did you make it? It's adorable.
Post a Comment