Wednesday, October 22, 2008
FHE
We were on the ball, for a change, this week and had family home evening. We picked a lesson about the Holy Ghost in hopes that at least Alex would be getting old enough to kind of understand it. His nursery teacher said he was very interested in their lesson on the spirit. I thought we did a good job. We talked about how the Holy Ghost can make you feel better when your scared, and help you make the right decisions, and he tells you that Jesus loves you. I was kind of proud of us. And then we tried to get him to tell us what he'd just learned. Apparently what we said translated into, "The Holy Ghost fixes pink airplanes to I fly to grandma's house with kitties and worms and chickens!" I love the things he's says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If the Holy Ghost can't "fix a pink airplane to fly to grandma's house with kitties and worms and chickens," then it can't be done. :)
he is hilarious!
Post a Comment