Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch...again!


Consistent with tradition, the Lutz kids and the Snow kids traveled to the Burke Pumpkin Patch, and this year we were joined by Jon and Dmitri, too. The kids loved it! They loved the slides and the animals. They loved the little rides and the rolling tubes. It was hot and humid and crowded, but it was worth it to see the excited look on their faces. And since the kids outnumbered the adults, I was kind of surprised that we didn't lose track of one kid or another more often then we did. That kind of makes you panic...when you turn your back for a minute and your child has vanished. You know they just wandered off to another attraction, but life just isn't ok until you find him again and put their butts in time out for not telling you they were leaving to play on the trains. I love our pumpkin patch tradition, and since pictures are better then stories, here's a few.
I can't believe Alex actually sat and smiled for a picture!
I had fun swinging on the rope swing, too!
Why is the K Mart toy their favorite thing at this age?

No comments: