After a night of Trunk or Treat where they went from car to car, Alex wasn't so sure about doing Trick or Treating to people's homes. I tried to explain it to him on the car drive over to our chosen neighborhood, but he wasn't having it. "I go car to car!" Nope, you go house to house. Then we explained to him about porch lights meaning candy and dark lights meaning no candy. After two houses he got it, and he got excited all over again at the prospect of a bucket full of candy. He ran faster then any of us and hit every house with a light.



Annie kept up pretty good for a tiny person with little legs. She waddled up to the doors and held out her bucket. Those houses that were foolish enough to hold out their bowl to let her pick, Annie took both hands and took as much as she could. Don't worry, we made her put it back and get only one. Even when her bucket got to heavy to carry, she wouldn't let us help. She insisted on being carried with her bucket; I'm sure to insure no one pilfered her stash. She was the world's cutest duck!

I had to show this video. This is the day after Halloween. She opened 5 or 6 lollipops when I wasn't looking and was eating them all at the same time.
5 comments:
That video is so funny...good for her!
Sounds like they had a good time:) I am glad your chosen neighborhood worked out. I will have to remember that one for next year:)
It looks like you had a great halloween. I agree that Annie was the cutest little duck!!
They are fast studies!
I would have given that duck anything she asked for--I am a sucker.
Post a Comment