We recently finished putting up the other side of the fence so we can officially send the kids to the backyard and not worry about them wondering away. Alex likes to pick every "pretty" flower in the back yard for me. They're all dandelions so maybe if he picks them all they won't spread? Here's to wishful thinking.

Annie likes to pick all the flowers but rather then bring flowers to me one at a time, she likes to fill up the dump truck. I love the springtime dress she inherited from Eliza.

But it never fails that they are out there only a few minutes before they request to turn on the water. I just planted some grass seed on the edge of our house to keep the sand from washing away so I try to steer them towards watering the plants. It's also perfect lighting right there to make rainbows with the hose. Alex especially likes to make those.


Today we had Leah over to play. She's getting better at walking but she still likes Annie to hold her hand as she goes...and Annie is only too happy to lead her where ever she wants to go.
1 comment:
So fun:) Nice to have the fence done. I love that dress too!
Post a Comment