
Sheri became Alex's favorite person the next day when she took us all to a kiddy bowling alley. There was a malfunction with the system so we ended up playing 10 games for the price of one. I was pretty surprised when Alex showed his mad skills with the bowling ball.We spent the next few days playing at parks and just enjoying family. Annie and Alex love their cousins and it was fun to see all the little personality differences in such tiny humans. Uncle Danny even agreed to watch all four kids so Sheri and I could go out for some sister bonding.
And no visit is complete without a picture of all the cousins together.


I love this one. Hunter loves his brother but was done with holding him for pictures after a few minutes. I love Hunter's face!
It was great to visit Sheri and her growing family. The next time we get together we'll get to take pictures of five cousins!On the way home from Atlanta we stopped off in Williamsburg for the night and I finally got to see Erica's baby, Sam, since his birth. He's already changed a lot! As always it was fun to play with their kids and Erica and I got to just hang out. I claimed Sam as much as I could and after playing with two newborns all week, it made me get a little more excited about having my own again.
1 comment:
Sounds way fun:) What cute cousins!
Post a Comment