Friday, April 23, 2010
Day Out With Thomas
In what has become a Lutz family tradition, we spent the day in Baltimore enjoying a day out with Thomas.
Our first stop was a train ride with Thomas himself. Alex liked seeing all the other trains out the window and having his ticket punched by the conductor. There were train graveyards all along the route of the train ride. But having Thomas pull the train makes it all magical. Annie loves seeing the steam come out of Thomas' funnel and holding her own ticket.




For the rest of the morning we got balloon hats, played on the moon bounces, ate some lunch, rode the kiddie train ride (and had a lesson about not always having to have the front car), looked at all the model train sets, explored the full sized trains in the roundhouse, watched a demonstration put on the by the Baltimore Zoo, got fake tattoos and body painting, and checked out all the other exhibits the B&O Railroad museum had. The kids loved it and they fell asleep in the car in minutes. We will definitely be back next year!









On kind of a side note, Shaun and I are wondering where little girls learn to be all girl. It's kind of obvious in families that have super girlie moms, but I'm not super girlie and yet Annie innately picks up these girlie habits. We couldn't help but get video of Annie's cute little walk today. Where in the world did she learn that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look like a hottie in that pic of you and the kids!
Penny! I haven't checked your blog out in a couple months and missed your announcement about your pregnancy! How exciting! I'm so happy for you and your family. Your new little one is so blessed to come to a loving and happy family. I love your enthusiasm for motherhood...I need to keep up with your blog more often and glean some of your ideas! Miss and love you.
Post a Comment