When we found out that Baby #3 was on his way here, it became very apparent that we had to get a new car. No matter how many times I've tried you just can't get three car seats in the back of our little Elantra. Well, last night Shaun dragged me and the kids all the way to Chantilly to look at a Hyundai Entourage that he found. I was pretty resistant about taking an hour drive with the kids just to check out a minivan, but he was insistent. And I'm glad he was. The first time I sat in the minivan, it felt right. The price ended up being better then we expected and we brought it home. Alex and Annie are ecstatic about being able to see out the window and they've already decided where baby Ben is going to sit when he gets here. It has the bells and whistles that I really wanted and a few others I didn't expect. We are so excited to be a minivan family.Sidestory: While we were at the dealership last night, Shaun asked Annie if she wanted the minivan to take home with us. She nodded her head no, pointed to the red Camero next to her, and said, "I want that one." Shaun smiled and offered to buy it for her for her 16th birthday. Yeah right:)
3 comments:
Yay!! I am glad you got the mini van you wanted, with the bells and whistles!
Looks great:) I love that shiny new car look! Congratulations
Congratulations! It looks great, and I love the color.
Post a Comment