Thursday, April 15, 2010
Finally Flutters
I love pregnancy... ok let me rephrase that. I love the second half of pregnancy. I love getting the big tummy and having a constant companion with you. But I really love feeling that baby move around. I've been waiting for the last 18 weeks for Baby Ben to start moving around enough for me to notice, and it finally happened tonight. I was weaving through Atlanta rush hour traffic trying to remember how to get to Sheri's house. She was nursing and so not answering the phone and I had dropped my Google map directions on the floor. At one point I barely made the turn on time and had to drive over the lines into that section of the road that holds old tires and garbage. Apparently the baby reacted to my stress and adrenaline cause he chose then to make his presence really known. It felt like he did a flip. It's still sporadic that I feel him, but it does mean I've entered into that part of pregnancy that I've been waiting ever so impatiently for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment