A few days ago our whole yard smelled like Bath and Body works. The smell coming from what I think is a crab apple tree was amazing. I even picked a bunch of blossoms to bring inside. Unfortunately blossoms never stay for long.This morning when I went out I kept smelling something akin to skunk smell. This doesn't bother me cause honestly I kind of like skunk smell...I'm weird I know, but not alone in this opinion. It took me a while to figure out that while the tulips and daffodils growing in our yard may look pretty, they don't have a very pretty fragrance. The smell is obviously not enough to deter Annie and Alex from their daily flower smelling... a practice that leaves them with yellow pollen noses for the rest of the morning.
3 comments:
OOOOHHHHH that Hawaiian Dress...I spent all last night trying to figure out which one it was:) I love seeing Annie in Eliza's clothes...it makes it better that I don't have a girl, at least someone is enjoying them:)
AWESOME! I love all those flowers too bad they don't have that bath and body works smell but they are so pretty and there are so many of them too:) Love it!
Woo hoo! I am not the only one who is partial to skunk smell. I thought I was the only one:) Glad to be weird with you, Penny!
Post a Comment