First of all she is so adorable and secondly I think I can see a little bit of the teenage Annie in these pictures;)
No. Not cute at all. In fact, I think you should just give her away. I guess I could take her. Don't worry. You will thank me later.
She is beautiful!
So Beautiful!! I'm a proud Aunt....even though she looks nothing like me. :) Oh I miss those two!! I'm thinking a tip to California should be in order.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
First of all she is so adorable and secondly I think I can see a little bit of the teenage Annie in these pictures;)
No. Not cute at all. In fact, I think you should just give her away. I guess I could take her. Don't worry. You will thank me later.
She is beautiful!
So Beautiful!! I'm a proud Aunt....even though she looks nothing like me. :) Oh I miss those two!! I'm thinking a tip to California should be in order.
Post a Comment