I guess he wanted a nap after all.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I don't want a nap
Today we hung out with Shawna. Alex loves playing with her boys and she has a cute newborn that I love to hold and try to remember Annie at that age even though it wasn't long ago. We stayed there way past my kid's nap times. As we were leaving Alex was complaining that he didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay and play. I already had Annie in the car so I went and picked Alex up explaining to him that we had to get home to put Annie down for a nap. I turned my head so Alex couldn't see me and SILENTLY mouthed to Shawna that Alex needed a nap too. I swear Alex didn't see me do it, but he piped in, "I don't want to take a nap, too!" I got my babies home and Annie begged to take a nap. Alex told me he wasn't going to take a nap and I didn't pursue it, it was pretty late. But five minutes later...
I guess he wanted a nap after all.
I guess he wanted a nap after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss nap time...
Kids are so funny!
Oh my gosh, that is SSOOOOO classic!!!!
Post a Comment