Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh well

Today I found out that I will be living here at least another year. I can’t say that I’m not disappointed, but I’m not entirely surprised. I can’t wait to move somewhere where we can afford a home, and have more space. I’m excited to put effort into the place I live and know that those efforts won’t be wasted. I can’t wait to have a yard where Alex and Annie can get dirty and explore their little spot of land. But, I guess I need a lesson in patience. And I’m trying to be optimistic about staying. I have a good ward, Shaun has a good job with great benefits, and we are never lacking in things to do. I'm finding out other fun things to do around here every day. So some dreams are being put on hold for a little longer, but dang it, we will try to make the best of it.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I know life can be full of lessons on patience but I am glad you are staying around another year:)

E said...

Yea!!! One more year with me and another lens for you to make gorgeous pictures of my family:) sorry, shaun, don't blame me for being even a little bit selfish!