Monday, August 11, 2008

Tutu

I felt very girly today and set off to make a tutu just for Annie. I didn't know if she would even care to wear it, but I saw a picture of a baby/toddler wearing one for pictures, and I thought it was adorable. So off to Walmart I went to get some tulle... and I found some pretty red stuff. Actually making it didn't take as long as I thought it would, though next time I think I'll make it shorter. . And I had forgotten that someone game me a onesie that says "I'm the little sister" on it. It just to happens to be red, and there are two little bears on it wearing ballet outfits. It was perfect. She doesn't seem to be a very big fan of it right now, but I bet I'll see her wear it a lot more as she hits the dress up stage.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Tutu cute!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Wow! You made that? Since I am retarded when it comes to sewing you should show me how you did it! It is really really cute!