Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just like every other day

Today we had a completely wonderfully normal day with the Snow family. We went over to play in the morning and had some lunch. Erica has been cultivating her culinary skills and so my lunch of leftovers was great! Then we took the kids for a treat... yeah Snow and Go. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the little blue-green tongue Annie had after eating mine and Erica's snow cones. An extra treat was the train that came through twenty feet away. All the kids were so excited about it. Then off to Walmart stock up on some things. Not just any Walmart, a Super Walmart. I can't believe how much cheaper everything is just a few hours south of us. I can't wait to get a Super Walmart of my very own someday. Then back to the Snow's house to play. It was a completely typical day... except that it took us two and a half hours to get down there, where it used to take 6 minutes with long lights. But the kids played and giggled and ran around screaming with only the occasional "he took my toy" or "he hit me." Erica and I sat around and talked about how big the kids are getting and some politics, what our husbands are up too and crazy pool lady, and it was great. We met her landlord who would not have passed a THC drug test, and Annie helped Aunt Erica make dinner. Just like every fun day the Snows and the Lutzs have had in the last three years. PS. I got gas for $3.33 at a Flying J off exit 104!

2 comments:

E said...

cooking with my future daughter in law--i love it!!!

Bonnie said...

Cool:) I love the picture of Annie and Erica