Friday, August 29, 2008

My Annie

It's no secret that I had a hard time adjusting to having a second child. The mechanics of two wasn't too hard, but I was completely wrapped up in the life of Alex that I didn't know how to include a second kid. Well, if anyone was going to teach me how, it was Annie. The older she gets the more personality I see and the more I can't imagine not having her wrapped up with us. She's in that fun age where she wants to help cook and clean the best she can. I watched her jump in to include herself on the fun that Alex, Eliza, and Andrew were having running around in circles. She's starting to understand what pretty things are, like bows and dresses, and she struts around knowing she's pretty. She's extremely jealous. She gets mad if I hold anyone else. Today I was calling Alex out of the other room to come to me and she raced over and sat in my lap before he could get to me. She "told" me recently that she'd rather eat with a fork then her hands. When she's naked after a bath or changing her clothes, she likes to stand with her feet and head on the ground with her little bum up in the air. She loves to eat. She loves being outside. She's my little girl and I can't wait to see what she does next.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

She is so cute! I love the picture:)

Sheri and her Men said...

She is so beautiful! Look at how big she is now! I can't wait to see you guys in a few months!

E said...

i love this little girl! I can't imagine life without her either!