Thursday, July 10, 2008

Annie's First Crick Stompin


Alex and I go and throw rocks in the water all the time, but until now I haven't let Annie really participate. Since she started walking, I let her try it out this time. She did pretty good. She tripped on a rock and face planted into the water once. She spent most of her time trying to eat the rocks, which is fine with me since she can't swallow them, however, they were in the stream and who knows what has done what upstream. She like the cold water so we'll definitely let her have a go at it next time we go.

3 comments:

simplyso said...

That's my girl!!!! I love seeing kids in the water. It brings back memories of my own as a kid, splashing in puddles and looking for any kind of running water to play in. You go Annie!!!!

M & J Bowerbank said...

That looks like shes having fun!

simplyso said...

You know, I just looked at the picture of Annie with her cousin Super and they really could be siblings!!! WOW