Monday, July 21, 2008

I love this toy!

When my niece turned one year old, my husband and I walked around Toys R Us for an hour trying to figure out what to get her for her first birthday. Then we found the Playskool Busy Ball Popper. It looked like the coolest toy and we bought it. Eliza had her first birthday the next year and so we got it for her, too. It's so cool! It makes noise and plays songs,and blow balls out the top. When we gave it to both the girls they wore the batteries out pretty quick. Erica thought she'd retaliate and gave Alex one of these things for his first birthday and we were delighted. It took him a good week to really be able to operate it by himself. Annie has grown up with this toy and she already loves it. Alex taught her a while ago how to use it and so I randomly hear it turn on in they're room. I still love this toy, and had to share a video of her playing with it.

3 comments:

E said...

I HATE this toy and was all ready for a goodwill donation...until this post, My kids really do love that stupid thing and I know Isaac will get a kick out of it too:)

S. said...

What a darling Miss Annie! Cute dress, too. Did you know she called me on Rick's phone the other morning . . . but she didn't leave a message!

Anica said...

We love that toy too. It is so awesome!