I think we can call it official. Annie's walking! She can walk across the room. She's kind of wobbly, but that's ok, and she still crawls about half the time, but more and more she is starting to walk instead. I'm so excited. The park will be easier on her poor little knees. And before too long she can walk to the car instead of being carried. I can also put her in dresses that she can't crawl in. And as I'm writing this I'm watching the kids play in the kitchen. Annie is trying to walk over to the cabinet that she likes to empty and Alex is playing with his trains. He's oblivious to every thing around him and as he tries to hop up he trips her and knocks her over. The joys of trying to learn things with a goofy uncoordinated big brother. Love Alex like I do, I can tell when he knocks her down on purpose, and when he's just having problems walking in a straight line. Alex got his coordination, or lack thereof, from both his parents. Maybe Annie will inherit some gracefulness from somewhere else in our family line!
2 comments:
Yeah Annie!!!! She has joined the ranks of the vertically enabled!!! Can you believe she already walking....and the cell phone as bait! LOL
she can't learn to walk while I'm not there--and you can't post about it--it makes me feel bad/sad/really sad/really really sad.
Post a Comment