Way back in April, Alex decided that he wanted Gordon the Express Engine. We told him he had to
earn the money. Well, we set him up chart, and he started to do things around the house. It took him longer then I had intented him to take to earn his 30 pieces of money, but today he did it. He mostly cleaned the sliding glass door and the glass on the entertainment center.


He also did some vacuuming or picking up more than his share. He was so excited when I told him he had enough money to get his Gordon! Right after we opened him up he was driving him along the carpet and without looking at me he says, "Mommy, now it's time to earn Edward." So I guess we have another project on our hands. At least there is never a shortage of fingerprints or mystery gunk on my windows.
3 comments:
What a great way to teach him the value of a dollar or a piece of money. He is such a smart little boy.
How I missed the main point of your last post is beyond me, even though I left a comment. Thanks for reposting it now because I needed this idea today.
hi penny! i found your blog from your sister's facebook page and following links! how are you? i have a blog, too: afloridianinutah.blogspot.com
Post a Comment