Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Great Success
I'm proud to say that Alex has kept his underwear dry for two days now, and he's made two successful #2s, all without being prompted. Part of his training was to make sure he took care of everything by himself, so I haven't actually seen the products of his hard work, but using clues I can pretty much tell it's been done! Today I was talking to Erica on the phone and ignoring Alex, but I noticed that he kept flushing the toilet. I half heartedly kept telling him to get out of the bathroom. It wasn't until I got off the phone that I discovered what he was doing. He had in fact gone #2, and attempted to clean himself up, and in the process discovered how fun it was to flush toilet paper. I get in there to see a fluffy pile of TP that extends over the seat by at least 5 inches. Dang it, I didn't get a picture. I am pretty sure that there was at least 1/3 of a roll of TP in the bathroom this morning. But I consider a third of a roll of TP as a pretty cheap price to pay to have a little boy who is getting the concept of being self reliant in the bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry for aiding and abeting in the deliquincy of a 2 year old--he called last night so we could plan the whole thing:)
Post a Comment