Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Spider Park

We went to a new park today. It has a feature that we've played on before, but it's been a while. It's a bowl that is slanted slightly so that if you get going on it just right you can spin around and around for a while. I sat on it and spun around on it a few times, but post partum two kids, my stomach just didn't like it. Alex, on the other hand, LOVED it! He spent most of our trip to the park spinning around in this bowl.


It's called spider park because of this tall pole with rope netting. I had fun climbing to the top though it's not as easy as it looks. Alex is just a little too small for it still so he went a few feet up.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Way to go Penny! I never knew you had such great climbing skills.