Of course I had to grab a picture of it. And then sick or not, I had to clean it up. I'm still not sure how exactly it happened, but I'm hoping we never get that kind of waterfall again!Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Picture from the Past
I don't know about your family, but in mine, when I'm sick Shaun does his best to take care of me. However, there seems to be only so much that the Daddies can do so sick or not, we're still Mom, and our work never ends. One day when Alex was about six months old, I had the flu. I felt awful. It must have been a Saturday because Shaun was home from work. He left to go and get me a Coke Slurpee. Alex was being such a good boy. He was watching a Baby Signing Time and minding his own business. I look down at Alex a few minutes after Shaun left and this is what I saw.
Of course I had to grab a picture of it. And then sick or not, I had to clean it up. I'm still not sure how exactly it happened, but I'm hoping we never get that kind of waterfall again!
Of course I had to grab a picture of it. And then sick or not, I had to clean it up. I'm still not sure how exactly it happened, but I'm hoping we never get that kind of waterfall again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Probably the grossest thing I've seen today...poor little guy.
I remember you sending that to me when I was pregnant. Ick.
Gross, yet funny, all at the same time.
That is both funny and gross! I love pics like that. The joy of motherhood!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YES!!!
Post a Comment