Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Potty Training Day Two
Our First Success. Things have been a little better today then yesterday. We only went through 3 pairs of underwear instead of 10. But, he will still being difficult and I made him take a nap because it was take a nap or mommy was going to snap! We made a step toward potty trained status. Since early yesterday he would go in the potty if I took him to the bathroom and told him to go, but he hadn't taken any initiative. Well, as we were eating dinner he left and went to the potty ALL BY HIMSELF! It's amazing how you can go from being so mad at your kid cause you know he's just being stubborn and he can go in the potty, but he just WON'T, to thinking he is just the greatest kid in the world. I'm positive that we will have more accidents and I will be stuck in the house for a while longer, but there is a light shining at the end of the tunnel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea RAH!!!! I forgot to ask how this was going, sorry I am such a bad friend:)
Yes!!! Alex will NOT go to college in diapers!!!!
LOL
Post a Comment