I am a Disney fanatic. I love everything about Disney. I think it's completely magical, I don't care how old you are. I can't wait to dress Annie up as a princess, with her hair all done up with glitter. I can't wait for Alex to be a little bigger, so he can start to really appreciate it. Shaun and I went on our honeymoon to Disney, and my dream is to someday spend the night at the top of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Today we went on a quick trip to Downtown Disney. It's Disney's idea of an outdoor mall. One of Alex's favorite parts are a set of fountains in the shape of a Mickey head. Water randomly shoots out and kids love to run through it and get all wet. The first time we went he was about 11 months old. He's gotten progressively more brave in the water. This was Annie's first time in the water, and though she had fun, she kept her distance.

And since we were all starving, we headed over to the Rainforest Cafe. I love this restaurant, it's so fun! Annie loved the fish tanks and Alex loved it when the elephants came to life and started making noise.
No comments:
Post a Comment